Choosing the right credit card can save you thousands of rupees. You just have to be a bit careful and do some research before you zero down on a credit card. It is easier said than done but not impossible at all. So let us help you choose a Credit Card that suits your requirements.
Check out the following 5 points to choose the best credit card:
- Make a quick checklist of the areas where you spend or would like to spend. For instance, Travel, Restaurants, Malls, Fuel for your vehicle, Online Shopping etc.
- Knowing where you spend a lot is very important because Credit Cards come with offers and discounts in some of the areas mentioned above. So you can choose your credit card accordingly. A card should be utilized for the purpose it is taken.
- Now, you need to decide how much you will spend every year using the credit card, 1 to 2 lakh or more.
- Check what offers the credit cards are providing. For instance, you spend 3 lakh per year and your annual fee will be waived or you will earn more bonus points or you will get free air tickets or gift vouchers etc.
- Just going by the attractive offers and vouchers is not good. Please check what are the interest rates and late fees for your credit card.
We hope these points shall prove useful to you in selecting a credit card from the pool of credit cards for your financial needs.
Leave a message